Cycle #3 Week 4 Day 2.
I don’t know why I push heavy singles so hard. I always try to hit my current PR. Today I hit my 275# back squat I believe just for the second time. And although close, I had to bail at 280#.
The terrible part about today’s workout was that it was from 5-7:30pm. My usual workout time is from 6-8:30am. I do NOT have high hopes for making tomorrow’s session in the AM.
With all the heavy squatting I have been pretty fatigued. I started on Glutamine again today. Hopefully it will help–even in the slightest bit. Besides milk, eggs, PB&Js, not enough water, not enough rest and some amazing meals from the wife, I need all the help I can get with recovery.
- Heavy Single of Squat; 275#
- 2r2s of Hang Snatch (knee) @ 95#
- 2r1s of Hang Snatch (knee) @ 115#
- 2r2s of Hang Snatch (knee) @ 125#
- 1+1r1s of Power Clean and Power Jerk @ 115#
- 1+1r1s of Power Clean and Power Jerk @ 125#
- 1+1r2s of Power Clean and Power Jerk @ 145#
- 1+1r1s of Power Clean and Power Jerk @ 165#
- Heavy Single of Front Squat; 245#
- 3r3s of Front Squat @ 155#